Monday, December 15, 2014

2014: A Year of Firsts!

ThinkKit wants me to write about a significant number in my year and I would say one to symbolize firsts that happened this year!  Here is a list so this blog isn't TLDR.

*First time I saw my daughter WALK!  It was amazing, and she has only gotten faster since!
*First time I took a 16 hour road trip with a toddler, it wasn't as hectic as I thought it would be.
*First time I went to a Dinosaur park (outside of Austin, TX), it was AWESOME.
*First time I had fire engine red hair!
*First time I bought a new car!
*First time I have freelanced as a florist for other florists (I still got to work with flowers without all the paperwork and stress)
*First time I went on a carousel with my daughter, she was so amazed by it.
*First time I saw a lot of great shows and movies thanks to my husband who is great at picking out good shows and movies.
*First time I started reading graphic novels, I LOVE them.
*First time I went to Minnesota for a half hour just because I could (We were in LaCrosse, Wisconsin for a wedding)
*First time I REALLY surprised my husband for his birthday (his band got to play at Birdy's and he had no idea!)
*First time all three of us have had stomach flu at the same time (NEVER AGAIN)
*First time I got to hold my nephew.
*First time I went trick or treating with my daughter

I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them.  I think 2014 was a pretty swell year!

No comments:

Post a Comment