Saturday, December 6, 2014

My Love Letter To Target

ThinkKit asked me what place I spent a lot of time in this year besides work or home.  If you know me well enough, you know what the answer is: Target.
Can I get an AMEN to the above Meme?!  You have to admit, Target is kind of like a crack addiction.  I am constantly coming up with excuses why I need to go to Target.  I have a Target redcard and the Cartwheel app, and I'm actually going to Target in an hour.  I even got JD interested in going to Target.  We go on family outings to Target.  We always buy something we don't need because I swear they pump something in the air to make you think everything there is amazing and a good price.

Target, this is my love letter to you. You've been there for me when I've been down.  You excite me with your constantly changing clothing and home decor sections.  Your kids clothes are cute and affordable.  I love being able to shop with a Starbucks coffee in hand.  If I were rich, I'd buy half your store.  Your chicken salad is SO good (really guys, you need to try it).  Your staff knows my name so I don't know if I should be flattered or embarrassed that you have seen me that many times.  Sometimes I don't buy anything, I just want to be around you because I love you that much.  You are my favorite store and can't imagine being in a world without you around.

I wish I could have been more interesting and said my third home was NYC, LA, or Paris because I have another home or business in those cities, but I don't.  I did a lot of traveling before meeting my husband and becoming a mom so I'm not complaining I haven't traveled much this year.  I just decided I'd be honest where I spent a lot of my time this past year and previous years.  Target has my heart (and wallet).  BFFs forever, Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment